Home » Software Development
Category Archives: Software Development
As a full stack developers, we quite often are starved for peer feedback, and are constantly looking up methods, options and ways to make our internet applications faster, more reliable and supportable. Yes, supportable! Hopefully we can comunicate and help feel that need
For those of aspiring to be “full stack” developers, here is a partial list of requirements
Finally the understanding the architecture known as mode, view, controller is critical in building well rounded and supportable full stack web applications.
Some of the important areas to learn are:
- The OS targeted for your app, usually Linux or Windows
- The most important web servers, most likely
- Microsoft IIS
- And others as listed on Slashdot.org
- Databases, and knowledge of database design and SQL is mandatory
- Server side languages, such as
- Client side languages and scripting:
- such as jQuery, Angular, React, VUE.js, and Node.js just to mention a few
- Testing methodologies
- Systematic configuration and a process to keep a code repository current.
- The bias for this author is GIT and GitHub others might include
See the right side bar for partial list of reference links to the above areas.
Finally, it take above all things, understand the requirements, extensive testing by the deveoper, keep your code repo current and most of all determination!